Differences in the 30 day Demo
Some sites provide samples or demos that are limited in certain ways. Not Online Connection Photo directory. As you will see below the differences are quite trivial and allow you to full explore the service before paying.
The difference between a paid subscription and a sample site (first 30 days) are the following:
- A sample site is converted into a active subscription when payment is received (The reverse never happens!).
- A sample site's access ends on the expiration date, 30 days after the sample was created. Paid subscriptions have a 30 day grace period.
- A sample site is automatically is deleted when it expires. Paid subscriptions are automatically delete 90 days after expiration; however, they can be reactivated before they are delete or upon request placed in hibernation for up to a year past the expiration date.
- The data in a sample site is not backed up. With paid subscriptions the data is back up daily.
- Access to the sample site is through field in the upper left corner of these pages. A paid subscriptions receives a URL that allows direct access to their login page.
- The logo in the downloadable PDF directories is changeable with a paid subscription.